Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna can be easily made at home. The presence of ingredients such as cheese offers protein, calcium and Vitamin B-12. Moreover, the presence of lasagna sheets makes the recipe rich in carbohydrates, magnesium and sodium. This dish can be offered either during lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: 3 red pepper, 2 aubergine, 8 tbsp olive oil, ½ quantity tomato sauce, 300g fresh lasagna sheets, ½ white sauce, 125g mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes.
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Deseed the peppers, and cut into large chunks. Trim ends off aubergines, and later cut slices about ½cm thick.
2. Lightly grease 2 large baking trays, and then place peppers and aubergines on top. Toss over some olive oil, season well, and let it roast for 25 mins until lightly browned.
3. Reduce oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
4. Lightly oil an ovenproof serving dish (30 x 20cm).
5. Arrange a layer of the vegetables on the bottom, and now pour over a third of the tomato sauce.
6. Top with a layer of lasagne, then drizzle almost a quarter of the white sauce. Repeat the steps until you have 3 layers of pasta.
7. To finish, drop remaining white sauce over the pasta, making sure the whole surface is covered.
8. Scatter mozzarella over the top with the tomatoes. Now, bake for around 45 mins until it bubbles and grows golden.
Try the recipe today!