Rolled Cup Eggs With Vegetables
Try this recipe enriched with egg, cheese and milk which provide calcium, proteins and other essential vitamins and minerals for growth. Veggies like carrot are rich in Vitamin A, C, K and other minerals. Mushrooms provide proteins, Vitamin C and iron along with other minerals. It’s also advised to use Sundrop Superlite Advanced oil because it is fortified with fat-soluble Vitamins A, D & E.
Ingredients: 3 eggs, 1 cup milk, finely grated carrots, finely chopped onions, finely chopped spring onions, chopped mushrooms, grated cheese, salt, pepper, Sundrop Superlite Advanced oil.
1. Beat the eggs, add milk and add a pinch of salt.
2. Stir the contents and remove the chalazae (ropey strands of egg white which anchor the yolk in place in the center) using a sieve.
3. Add finely chopped vegetables and pepper.
4. Stir the contents.
5. Heat a non-stick frying pan, preferably 10 inches in diameter. Grease it with Sundrop Superlite Advanced oil before you heat it.
6. Pour in half of the egg mixture and cook it over low heat until half done.
7. Roll the omelet halfway to the middle.
8. You may apply more oil to the pan each time you have to roll up.
9. Pour in ¼th of the egg mixture on empty side of the pan merging with the half rolled omelet.
10. Keep it half-cooked.
11. Roll the omelet again further more to the center of the pan.
12. Repeat the process by pouring in rest of the egg mixture leaving it half cooked.
13. Roll up the omelet.
14. Tip it onto a board and let it cool to be cut into rolls.
Make this recipe and enjoy along with the goodness of vegetables.