Who doesn’t love ladoos? Definitely your kid, we are sure! Here is a wonderful ladoo recipe made from healthy chana dal sattu, which is rich in proteins and carbohydrates.
Ingredients: Roasted Chana Dal Sattu (1 cup), Powdered Sugar (1/2 cup), Ghee or Clarified Butter (1/2 cup) /melted, Cardamom Powder (1/2 tsp), Chopped Cashew Nuts (1 tbsp), Chopped Almonds (1 tbsp)
1. Mix the sattu powder and powdered sugar with cardamom powder.
2. Once mixed well, add warm ghee (1 tbsp at a time) and mix well. When the mixture becomes like a crumble, add the chopped dry fruits.
3. Keep kneading the dough by adding a little amount of ghee at a time. When the mixture is separating easily without breaking up or crumbling, it’s the sign that your mixture is ready.
4. Grease your palms with ghee and shape the ladoos one by one.
5. Let them rest for 1 hr and they are ready to consume.
These yummy ladoos are sure to be a super hit with your kiddo, so try them out right away!