Noodles might not sound as a healthy dish, but when prepared at home it is quite tasty and nutritious. You can treat your growing baby with Schezwan Noodles which is a good blend of flavors. Noodles are a good source of carbohydrates, magnesium and iron. Other prime ingredient is carrot which is a storehouse of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6 and potassium. This dish can be offered to your growing baby either for lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: 2 cakes of noodles, 3 tbsp. olive oil, ¼ tbsp. chili powder, 1 tbsp. garlic cloves chopped, 1 medium sized onion chopped, salt, ½ tbsp. sugar, 1 ½ tbsp. soya sauce. ½ tbsp. vinegar, regular crushed pepper corn, 1 ¼ mixed veggies (capsicum, corn crushed, carrot, beans), 2 sprigs spring onions.
1. Boil water and add the noodles. Drain and rinse once the noodles are cooked.
2. Add a little amount of oil to the noodles and toss it.
3. Prepare red chili paste. Mix chili powder with small quantity of water to make a thick paste.
4. Now, you have to sauté ginger and garlic using oil. To this add onions and wait till they acquire a golden color.
5. The next step is to add red chili paste, salt, sugar, soya sauce and vinegar.
6. Add only 1 tbsp. water along with pepper. Mix the content well. Fry the mixture till the oil separates. Keep it aside.
7. Fry the veggies using oil in a separate pan. Add spring onion whites in the same pan till it become crunchy.
8. Drop the noodles, onion greens and sauce.
9. Mix the content well and fry it for at least 2 minutes.
The recipe should be noted and tried right away!