This recipe has eggs that provide essential fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals. If made in Advanced oil, it’ll further ensure that your little one’s 50% of daily requirements of vitamin A, D & E are met.
Ingredients: 125g bread crumbs, 275g sausage meat, 4 eggs large, 1 egg, beaten, 125g plain flour, seasoned with salt and freshly ground black pepper, 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, 1 tsp thyme leaves fresh, 1 spring onion finely chopped, freshly ground black pepper, salt, Sundrop oil.
1. Boil eggs, drain out the water and peel the shell off.
2. Combine sausage meat, parsley, spring onion and thyme in a bowl. Season with salt and ground pepper.
3. Mix flour with sausage meat. Divide and flatten the mixture on a plain surface into ovals.
4. Coat the boiled egg in seasoned flour.
5. Wrap the sausage meat around each egg while ensuring a smooth coating.
6. Now dip the sausage meat-coated egg in beaten egg and roll into bread crumbs to cover on all sides.
7. Fry the rolls in Sundrop Superlite Advanced oil until golden brown and crisp.
8. Once cool, it is ready to serve.
Serve this crispy fried sausage coated rolls.