Sev Tomato Poha
Racking your brains for a nutritious snack recipe for your fussy little eater? Look no further – we have a delicious Sev Tomato Poha recipe just for you! Poha is easily digestible and packed with carbohydrates, making this the perfect breakfast or snack for your kid.
Ingredients: Poha- 1 cup, Crushed groundnuts- 1/4 cup, Coriander leaves- 1/4 cup, Curry leaves- 1 stalk chopped,Salt to taste, Lime juice- 1 tsp, Oil - 1.5 tbsp, Onions- 2 chopped, Tomato- 1 chopped finely,Potato- 1 small chopped,Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp , Cumin & mustard seeds- 1/2 tsp each,Sev – a handful for garnish
1. Wash poha, drain and keep aside.
2. After 15 mins add salt, lime juice, turmeric powder, and mix well.
3. In a heavy saucepan, heat oil, add seeds and then potatoes. Stir for 2-3 mins.
4. Add onion and curry leaves. Fry onions till tender.
5. Add tomatoes and simmer for 2 mins.
6. Add crushed groundnuts and poha. Cook for 5-7 mins.
7. Garnish with coriander and sev and serve.
The green, yellow and red colours in this dish will appeal to even the fussiest of little eaters, so go ahead and make it today!