Simple And Tasty Chinese Vegetable Pulao
This is the recipe for a simple Chinese Vegetable Pulao that is easy to make and is a good way to introduce different flavours of veggies. Loaded with vegetables, this is a complete meal with carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals.
Ingredients: 1 tbsp oil, 1 garlic clove, ¼ tsp pepper powder, ½ carrot, 5 beans finely chopped, 1 Maggi Tastemaker cube, ½ cup water, ½ cup rice, few paneer pieces.
1. Heat oil in a wok.
2. Crush the garlic clove, add to the vessel and cook till it changes colour.
3. Add pepper powder.
4. Add carrot and beans. Cook for some time.
5. Dissolve 1 maggi cube in ½ cup water and add in the vegetables. Cook for 1 minute.
6. Add washed and soaked rice and 1 cup water.
7. Cook till rice is done and serve.
Add a few paneer pieces to add protein and calcium to the dish.