Smiley Potato Fries
It is not possible that you won't get overwhelmed with joy while you prepare this Smiley Potato Fries. They are so crispy and soft that you won't resist it. They are rich in carbohydrates, sodium and dietary fibres.
Ingredients: 2 potatoes, 3 tablespoon cornstarch, 1/4 cup flour, 3 tablespoon breadcrumbs, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1 egg, Vegetable oil
1) Peel the potatoes. Cut them into cubes. Put the potatoes in a pot and fill 3/4 with water. Boil for 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
2) Mash the potato cubes with the corn starch, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.Add an egg and mix together. Dough will be very moist, but you can add more flour or bread crumbs to dry it out.
3) Put a sheet of parchment or plastic wrap on the counter and liberally sprinkle it with flour. Put the dough on the parchment, sprinkle it with more flour, and place another sheet of parchment or plastic wrap on top.
4) Roll the dough between the parchment to about 1/4 inch thick. Carefully peel off the parchment on top.
5) Cut out circles of dough.Use a straw to make the eyes and a spoon to make the mouth.Fry the circles in a pan filled of oil for about 15-17 minutes or until crispy. Flip them once in the middle.
Now these fries are ready to serve. These smileys are loved by almost everyone and also a great snack or starter.