Healthy Carrot Cake
A cake made of carrots is both healthy and delicious. This can prove to be the best after meal dessert and you will have no guilt at all.
Ingredients: 1 ½ cup whole wheat flour, 1 tsp cinnamon powder, ½ tsp nutmeg powder, ½ tsp baking powder, ½ cup butter, ½ cup jaggery and, ¾ cup honey, 2 cups grated carrot.
1. Sieve together whole wheat flour, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, and baking powder.
2. In a non-stick pan combine butter, jaggery and honey. Stir continuously and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Combine the melted butter mixture with flour and carrot. Mix well.
4. Grease a 7 inch cake tray and pour the mixture.
5. Bake for 1 hour in a pre-heated oven at 180 degree.
6. Cool, cut, and serve.
Bake this cake today and serve with a dollop of whipped cream.