Soya Chunks Cutlet
Soya Chunks Cutlet is a lovely homemade recipe which is high in nutritious value. You would love the taste which is flavorful due to the presence of interesting elements. Soya Chunks makes the dish rich in terms of Protein, Iron, Vitamin B-6, Magnesium and Calcium. These elements are excellent for the physical development. Potato is also an integral part of the recipe which is a rich source of Carbohydrates, Potassium, Vitamin C and dietary fiber.
Ingredients: Dry soya chunks 200 gm, 1 cooked potato, 2 cups breadcrumbs, corn flour, maida 2 Tbsp, 1 chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste 1 Tbsp, chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, oil, coriander leaves and ½ cup milk.
1. Firstly, you need to take water and milk in a sauce pan. Boil the content for some time. To this add soya chunks and switch off the flames. Let it rest for 15 minutes till the time the soya becomes double the size. Now, squeeze off the excess water using your hands.
2. Take a mixer and put the soya chunks. Mix it until it reaches a coarse stage.
3. Cook the crumbs with potato and mash the content well.
4. Take a pan and add 1 Tbsp. oil. To this add cumin seeds and ginger-garlic paste. Fry the content for 1 minute.
5. Now, add onion and sauté for at least 3 minutes. Put coriander powder, turmeric powder and stir it well. Drop coriander leaves and mix the masala well.
6. You have to put this masala with the soya-potato content along with salt.
7. Stir the mixture and form small portions in a pattice shape. Arrange them on a tray and put it in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
8. Take a separate bowl to mix maida and cornflour merged with water. Drop the mixture in a shallow plate so that the cutlets can be easily dunked.
9. Dunk the cutlets into this liquid and deep fry them until they turn golden.
Don’t wait! Try this recipe today.