Soya Pakora is a wonderful snack item which is full of nutrition. Moreover, it is a tasty dish which consists of exotic flavors. Soya nugget is the prime ingredient which is rich in protein, dietary fiber and carbohydrates. Also, besan adds to offer magnesium, calcium, Vitamin B-6 and iron.
Ingredients: 1 cup soya nuggets, ½ Tbsp. garam masala, ½ Tbsp. red chili powder, salt, 4 Tbsp. besan, 2 Tbsp. rice flour, ½ Tbsp. ginger garlic paste, turmeric, water, 2 Tbsp. onion paste and oil.
1. Firstly, you need to heat 4 cups of water. Turn off the flame and add soya nuggets.
2. Now, the next move is to squeeze off the water and rinse them in cold water.
3. Take a bowl and add all the other ingredients except oil and water.
4. Add water in small quantity in order to make the batter thick.
5. Take a pan and heat oil. Lower the flame to medium and drop the soya nuggets using a spoon. Deep fry until it turns golden.
6. Drain them using a napkin.
7. Serve hot along with chutney.
Try out this recipe today and be excited.