Spaghetti With Soya Sauce
Spaghetti is an instant source of energy and is a filling food. By adding soya granules in the sauce you can easily thicken the sauce and make it protein rich.
To make Spaghetti with Soya Sauce:
1. Boil 60 grams of red lentils (Masoor Dal) till soft.
2. Cook Spaghetti as per the packet instructions and keep aside.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and cook 1 chopped garlic pod and 1 onion.
4. Add 400 gms of soaked and squeezed soya granules, 1 chopped tomato, 1 tbsp tomato puree, salt, pepper, organo and lentil. Stir for 2 minutes.
5. Add water and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Pour over the spaghetti and mix.
Serve with some garlic bread to make it like a restaurant meal.