Spicy Caponata Caviar
Growing kids require a healthy diet which is full of nutrients. The ingredients required are olive oil, small onion, black olives, ground pepper, Cubanelle pepper stemmed, flat leaf parsley, sliced semolina bread and Sicilian. The presence of so many veggies and herbs offer a good level of vitamins and fiber which are beneficial for young kids.
1. The first step is to preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Prick the eggplant using a fork and roast it for about 25 minutes.
3. Heat a skillet and add EVOO along with garlic, crushed red pepper, Cubanelle pepper and onion. Cook this content for at least 7 minutes.
4. Stir the mixture and the add olives, capers, red pepper and parsley. Take the content into a large bowl.
5. The final step involves peeling off the eggplant and making a puree out of it by placing it in a food processor.
Add the veggies into the puree and serve it with bread slices. Try out this recipe today!