Strawberry Rose Fudge
If you are bored with the regular stuff and want to serve something different to your kid, strawberry rose fudge is the best. It is loaded with freshness, melts in the mouth and gets ready in just 10 minutes. These power packed bites are rich in calcium, antioxidants, vitamin C, magnesium and potassium.
Ingredients: 2 cups strawberry, 2 tbsp dried rose petals (some for garnish), 2 tbsp rose water, 1 cup powdered sugar, 2 cups of milk powder.
1. Wash and roughly chop strawberries.
2. Puree them in a mixer.
3. Now heat a heavy bottomed pan and add the puree.
4. Keep stirring, when it starts bubbling add sugar.
5. After one minute, add milk powder and continue stirring.
6. When it starts to leave the pan, take it out on a plate.
7. Set it on a greased plate and keep in the fridge for an hour.
8. Cut it with molds for fudge and with left out cutting you can made pedas.
Note: If the dish isn't setting well, you can add a little milk powder to it.