Super Tasty Potato Cookies
Kids love cookies! These potato cookies are super easy to make. The advantage of this recipe is that they are not baked cookies, so they are healthy and highly rich in carbohydrates.
Ingredients: 1 sweet potato, 4 cups of sugar (Preferably powedered sugar), 1 cup of peanut butter
1. Boil unpeeled potato till it becomes soft. Let it cool slightly, then peel and mash it.
2. Stir in confectioners' sugar into the mashed potato and mix until it becomes stiff.
3. On a piece of waxed paper or plastic wrap, roll out the potato mixture in the shape of 1/4 inch thick rectangle.
4. Spread the peanut butter over the entire area and adjust the thickness to suit the taste.
5. Roll it up with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a few hours.
6. Cut into slices to serve.
Note: Place the wax paper between each layer of cookies to save them from sticking together in air tight containers during storage.