Sweet and tasty Tempered Carrot Salad
Here is a simple and easy way to make tempered carrot salad. This tempered carrot salad uses boiled carrots that are soft, easier to chew, and with enhanced sweetness.
Ingredients: ½ cup peeled and sliced carrots, a pinch of salt and turmeric, 1 tsp oil, 1 tsp mustard seeds, ½ tsp urad dal, 4-5 curry leaves, 1 red chilli, 1 onion finely chopped.
1. Boil, peeled and sliced carrots in water for 10 minutes with a pinch of salt and turmeric.
2. Cook them into a semi-tender consistency.
3. Drain water and put the carrots in a separate bowl.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and urad dal.
5. Drop in curry leaves and a red chilli.
6. Add onion and fry for some time.
7. Add carrots, salt and give it a toss.
8. Remove the red chilli and serve in a bowl.
Try this very tasty salad as an accompaniment today.