Sweet Cashew Burfi
This is one of the famous sweet items of North India. Kaju Burfi is made with cashew nuts which makes it quite nutritious. It is rich in protein and iron. The ingredients required for this recipe are broken cashew nuts, cardamom powder, ghee and sugar.
1. The first step is to blend the cashew nuts in order to make a fine powder.
2. You need to take ¼ cup of water and add sugar to it. Cook it for at least 4 minutes with continuous stirring.
3. The next step is to add the cashew powder to this pan and cook it for another 2 minutes on medium flame.
4. Add cardamom powder and stir it well.
5. Take a 125 mm diameter plate and transfer the content over a thin layer of melted ghee.
Let the content cool down. Cut diamond shapes are store them in air-tight containers.