Tandoori aloo is a tasty snack. This snack is crunchy and spicy and also offers a lot of nutrition as it is made using potatoes, which are rich in potassium, carbohydrate, dietary fibre, protein, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, calcium, iron and magnesium.
Ingredients: 12-15 baby potatoes, ½ cup hung curd, ½ tsp garam masala powder, ½ tbsp. ginger garlic paste, ½ tsp. coriander powder, 1 tsp. kasuri methi leaves, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, salt and oil.
1. Parboil the potatoes in a pressure cooker. Let them cool and then halve them.
2. In a bowl, mix the curd, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, kasuri methi leaves, lemon juice and salt.
3. Marinate the baby potatoes in the yogurt batter and refrigerate for an hour.
4. Grease a pan and bake the marinated potatoes at 180oC for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from the tray, sprinkle black salt, chaat masala and lemon juice. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
You can serve this yummy tandoori aloo with a spicy chutney. So try out this recipe today!