Tasty and Tangy Coconut Fish Curry
Fish is one of the healthiest sources of Protein for Non-Vegetarians. It is easy to digest and low in fat so one of the best foods. Here is a recipe of Coconut Fish Curry that is very easy to make and very tasty.
To make Tasty and Tangy Coconut Fish Curry:
1. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add 1 Clove, crushed Garlic and 1 chopped Onion. Cook for 5-6 minutes.
2. Add 1 tsp Curry powder, 1 tbsp Tomato puree and 1 tbsp Lemon juice. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add 400 ml of thin Coconut Milk and bring to boil.
4. Reduce heat and add 400 gms of boneless Fish Fillet, of the fish of your choice.
5. Simmer for 10 minutes until Sauce thickens.
Tasty and Tangy Coconut Fish Curry is ready. This creamy Fish curry would be great with plain Rice.