Tasty Baked Chicken Lollipop
Non-veg lovers go gaga over a good chicken snack. Here is a recipe for a healthier version of Chicken Lollipop that all of you will definitely love. It is easy, simple and tastes as good as any restaurant but is so much healthier.
To make Chicken Lollipop:
1. Make a marinate with 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste, 1 tsp vinegar, 1 tbsp soya sauce, 1 tsp chilli sauce, ½ tsp sugar, 1 tsp pepper powder, 1 tsp oil, 1 tsp chicken masala, 1 tsp corn flour and salt.
2. Add 12 chicken leg pieces and coat them well with marinate. Let it stay for 2-3 hours.
3. Line a baking tray with aluminium foil and drizzle some cooking oil on it.
4. Line the marinated chicken pieces and bake in the pre-heated oven at 200 degrees C for 25 minutes.
5. Let them rest in the oven for 10 minutes.
Your Baked Chicken Lollipop is ready. Serve with ketchup.