Tasty Cheesy Roti Veggie Toast
On those days when you are just not willing to eat chapati and veggies and you are out of ideas, then try this roti veggie toast. It will hide the chapati with a tasty, nutritious and healthy mix.
Ingredients: 2 chapattis, 2 boiled potatoes, 1 cup of finely chopped vegetables (onion, capsicum and tomato), salt, ½ tsp chat masala, 1 tsp finely chopped ginger, and coriander leaves 2 tsp grated cheese, oil.
1. Take chapattis and keep aside.
2. Mash together boiled potatoes and vegetables (onion, capsicum and tomato).
3. Add salt, chat masala, ginger, and coriander leaves.
4. Take a chapati and spread grated cheese and fold in half. Add more grated cheese and fold into quarter.
5. Apply the potato mix on both sides and pat.
6. Shallow-fry both sides in a hot pan with a little oil.
7. Serve hot.