Tasty Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Strawberry is a lovely, tangy, and juicy fruit and pairing it with chocolate takes it to a newer level of decadence. Try this chocolate covered strawberry and relish it to it’s the last bites. Strawberries are rich in vitamin C and are known to have high antioxidant capacity.
Ingredients: 25 strawberries, 125 g milk chocolate, some crushed almonds, crushed pistachio, and sugar sprinklers.
1. Wash 25 strawberries carefully and prick a toothpick on each and keep aside.
2. Take 125 g milk chocolate, break it into pieces and put in a glass bowl.
3. Take a pan half filled with water and bring it to boil.
4. Put the glass bowl with chocolate pieces in the pan and melt the chocolate in this double boiler.
5. Pour the melted chocolate in a glass so that strawberries can be dipped easily.
6. Dip each strawberry completely while holding the toothpick.
7. Place on butter paper.
8. Take some crushed almonds, crushed pistachio, and sugar sprinklers and sprinkle on each strawberry.
Make this dessert today and watch it vanishes in seconds!