Tasty Microwave Paneer Cheese Rolls
Dairy products are undoubtedly healthy and highly nutritious. Paneer is one such dairy product which is a great source of protein, carbohydrates, calcium, linoleic acid, and magnesium. Here’s a fun recipe which everyone will love. It is not only healthy but extremely tasty and can easily be made in your microwave.
Ingredients: 4 slices of fresh bread, 1 cheese cube, 150 gm of fresh paneer, a pinch of chilli and pepper powders, a tsp of butter or ghee, 1 tsp of oil and salt to taste.
1. Use a rolling pin to flatten out the bread. If you want, you can trim off the edges.
2. In a bowl, take cheese, paneer and spices with salt and cook in the microwave for 20 secs.
3. Remove and mix well. Place this filling into the flattened out bread. Roll into a wrap.
4. Butter all sides of the wrap and cook in the microwave for a minute.
5. Remove and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Isn’t this perfect for a quick evening snack? Try this out today!