Tasty Pink Beetroot Paratha
Paratha is one of the most versatile Indian foods. You can have it as a meal and add any veggie of your choice. Here is a recipe of Beetroot Paratha that not only tastes great but also looks lovely. Beetroots are low in calories while rich in fibre, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Ingredients: 1 beetroot, 1 potato, water, salt, whole wheat flour, ghee, butter, yogurt.
1. Clean, peel and cut beetroot and potato into chunks.
2. Cook both in enough water in a cooker for 2-3 whistles.
3. Cool, strain and mash them well with little salt.
4. Make the paratha dough with whole wheat flour and beetroot water.
5. Stuff the mashed beetroot & potato mix into the dough and roll out parathas.
6. Cook on a hot tawa with ghee.
7. Serve with yogurt and butter.