Tasty Potato Puffs For Your Pretty Kiddo!
Potato puffs that are perfect for an evening snack will surely be loved by your sweetie pie. Moreover, these puffs are rich in carbohydrates, sodium and potassium and will satisfy your kiddo's taste buds.
Ingredients: 2 pastry sheets, 300 gms sweet potato, 1 1/2 cup mixed vegetables, 1 1/2 onions (chopped), 2 tomatoes ( thinly sliced), 1/2 tsp coriander powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 Tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped), 1/2 tsp ginger paste, 2 tsp garlic
1) Wash and cook the sweet potato with salt, mash it with your fingers and keep it aside.Add salt to the 1/4 cup of water and cook the vegetables, keep it aside.
2) Heat the pan with 3 teaspoon of oil.Add sliced onion to the pan and fry till slightly brown in colour. Then add ginger and garlic paste to the pan and fry it for a minute.After that add tomatoes to the mixture and fry it till mushy.
3) Add Masala powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and mix it well. Fry the mixture till the raw smell goes off from the masala.Switch it off and let it cool down and later grind the mixture to the little coarse paste .
4) Heat 1 teaspoon of oil. Add the cooked vegetables, sweet potato and onion tomato paste to it and mix well. Fry the mixture till it reaches to the thick consistency.
5) Add coriander leaves to it and mix it well . Switch it off when the mixture is cooked.
6) Cut the pastry sheet to your desired size.Fill the masala in each pieces.Fold it and make sure that you see all the sides.
7) Preheat oven at 180 degree C. Bake the puffs at 180 degree till all the sides are brown.
Serve the Puffs hot. These puffs are so crispy and tasty that you and your kiddo will surely won't resist it. Enjoy!