Tawa Paneer Masala
Paneer is a rich source of phosphorus, calcium, riboflavin, Vitamin D, selenium, potassium, Vitamin B12 and protein and hence it is very important that you include paneer in your diet to keep healthy. Tawa paneer masala is an easy recipe that can be served with rice for lunch or dinner. Here’s how you can cook this delicious dish.
Ingredients: 200 gms of paneer cut into cubes, 1 large onion finely chopped, 1 medium capsicum chopped, 3 medium onions chopped,1 ½ tsp of ginger garlic paste , 1 green chilli chopped, ½ tsp ajwain, 1 tsp coriander powder, /¼ tsp chilli powder, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp garam masala mixed with ¼ tsp amchur powder, 2 tbsp. butter, ½ tsp crushed kasuri methi, salt, chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
1. Grind the tomatoes in a blender into a smooth puree and set aside.
2. Heat butter on a tawa and sprinkle the ajwain seeds. Saute till they are aromatic.
3. Add the chopped onions and sauté till they are translucent. Add the ginger garlic paste, chopped chillies and chopped capsicum and sauté for a few minutes.
4. Now add all the spice powders and mix well. Saute for about a minute and add the tomato puree and salt.
5. Mix well and cook for about 8-10 minutes on low flame till the mixture has thickened.
6. Add the paneer cubes and mix well with the masala. Cook the paneer for a couple of minutes, sprinkle kasuri methi and switch off the stove.
7. Garnish the dish with chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Tawa paneer masala goes well with roti, paratha and naan. So try out this recipe today and treat to a delicious meal.