Tawa Paneer Tikka
Tawa Paneer Tikka which is delicious and quite healthy. This is a superb side dish which can be served during lunch or dinner. Paneer is a good source of protein, potassium and calcium. Moreover, besan or gram flour is also a prime ingredient that offers Vitamin B-6, carbohydrates, magnesium and sodium.
Ingredients: 1 tbsp oil, 2 ½ tbsp besan, 1 to 1 ¼ tbsp red chili powder, salt, 1/8 turmeric powder, garam masala, ½ tbsp coriander leaves, ½ kasuri methi, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, ¾ carom seeds, 2 tbsp curd, lemon juice, 1 heaped cup paneer, 1 cup onions cubed, 1 cup capsicum.
1. You need to mix together oil and besan in a pan.
2. Now, you have to sauté the flour until it turns bubbly without burning.
3. Let it cool down and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix it well.
4. Now, add paneer, capsicum and onions. Mix it softly.
5. Refrigerate the content for at least 2 hours.
6. The next move is to rinse the skewers and line onion-paneer-capsicum alternately.
7. Preheat the oven to 180C. Grill the skewers for about 10 mins.
Serve the recipe with mint chutney. Try now!