Tempting Badam Ladoo
Almonds are believed to store houses of essential vitamins and nutrients. Blessed with the goodness of Vitamin E, magnesium and potassium, almonds are great for the heart, blood sugar levels and known to boost energy levels. They are also quite versatile when it comes to culinary demands. Badam ladoos are healthy and delicious and you will surely love them.
Ingredients: 1 cup of almonds, 1/3 cup of grated jaggery, 2 tablespoons of pre-soaked raisins, seeds from 3 green cardamoms.
1. Dry roast the almonds lightly. Do not brown them too much. Just roast them till they become crunchy.
2. Remove from flame and shift into a bowl. Add raisins. Set aside for cooling.
3. After the almonds have cooled, put them in a mixer jar with the raisins, grated jaggery, coconut and cardamom seeds.
4. Carefully run the mixture as you do not want all the almond oil to come out. A little oil is enough to give you ease in shaping the ladoos.
5. Take out the mixture and then with your hands, make small ladoos.
Effortless and quick, isn’t it? So stack up on this sweet today!