Thai Stir Fried Broccoli Chicken
Thai Stir Fried Broccoli Chicken is an exquisite main course dish that should be offered to your growing kid. This is an amazing recipe which is flavorful and healthy. Chicken breast is an efficient source of Vitamin A, protein and iron. Moreover, broccoli is also present in the dish which adds Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6 and carbohydrates.
Ingredients: 2 tbsp. oil, 2 tsp. garlic, 2-3 Thai peppers, 1 cup onion, ½ lb chicken breast, 2 cups broccoli, 1 tsp. sugar, 1 ½ tbsp. fish sauce, ½ tbsp. oyster sauce, ½ chili powder, 1 cup fresh basil.
1. You need to cut the chicken into 1/8 slices.
2. Next step is to cut broccoli into bite-size pieces.
3. Heat a wok with oil, fry garlic and onions.
4. Let the fragrance get active and then add chicken. Stir it until it turns white.
5. Now, add broccoli and fry for another 2 minutes. Add fish sauce, chili powder and oyster sauce.
6. Stir the basil and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
Serve the dish along with rice. Share the recipe among friends!