The First Vegetable Curry
It’s time to give your child his first vegetable curry with rice. This simple and easy vegetable curry is the perfect way to introduce your child to curries. Keep the spice levels as per your child’s taste and serve mixed with rice.
Ingredients: 2 tomatoes, 1 onion, fresh mint leaves, 1 tbsp oil, ½ tsp cumin seeds, 1 cup chopped mixed vegetable (carrots, peas, beans, cabbage), 1 tsp coriander powder, 4 tsp turmeric powder, salt, water, 1 lime.
1. Make a paste with tomatoes, onion, and a spring of fresh mint leaves.
2. Heat oil. Add cumin seeds and let it crackle.
3. Put in chopped mixed vegetables and sauté well.
4. Add the tomato-onion paste and fry for some time.
5. Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt, sprinkle water, and cook covered till the veggies are cooked.
Squeeze lime juice and serve. Mix the curry with rice and let your kid relish it for dinner today.