Treat Your Little One With Fruit Phirani Smoothie
Jaggery is a source of iron and helps in digestion too. Dry nuts are a great source of micro nutrients-like protein, vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids and minerals. Fruits are rich in dietary fibers, vitamins and minerals which are essential for optimizing your health. Here is one fruity variation-Fruity Phirani!
Ingredients: 3 tsp baby formula powder, 1 tsp rice flour, 1 tsp grated jaggery, 3 tsp any fruit puree according to your baby's taste (banana, mango, chikoo, strawberry), water, 1 tsp mixed dry nuts powder(almonds, walnuts, kajju - roast it and make powder).
1. Take a mixing bowl, mix rice, baby formula and dry nuts powder in it.
2. Take a pan, add 2 cups of water in it, boil this water on the gas, when water starts boiling, add all the powder in it and stir well.
3. Make sure no lumps are formed. Cook it 4 to 5 minutes or till you not the right consistency.
4. Add jaggery and mix it till it dissolves completely.
5. If it seems thick add a few spoons of water in it, do not add too much water.
6. Switch off the gas and give it some time so that this phirani cools down. Add fruit puree in it.
Your delicious phirani is ready. Serve this delicious treat!