Triangle Chicken Sandwich
Here is an easy, healthy and tasty chicken sandwich that you can give make and eat any time of the day. This is also a great lunch option for children.
To make Chicken Triangle Sandwiches:
1. Take ½ cup cooked and diced chicken breasts. Mix in 1/2 cup egg mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
2. Take 4 slices of fresh whole wheat sandwich bread.
3. Spread the chicken mix on two slices.
4. Wash and dry two lettuce leaves. Place on the chicken mix.
5. Cover with the remaining bread slice. Grill if you want.
6. Cut into triangles. Serve with sauce.
Try this health-boosting Chicken Sandwich today.