Veg Flat Bread Pizza
Pizzas are the best eating delights. Give this healthy yet tasty snack!
Ingredients : 1 pound – pizza dough, whole wheat, 2 teaspoon – basil, dried, 2 teaspoon – oregano, dried, 2 teaspoon – thyme, dried, 1 cup – cream cheese, low fat, 1/4 cup – sour cream, 1 teaspoon – onion powder, 1 teaspoon – garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon – sea salt, 1/4 teaspoon – basil, dried, 1/4 teaspoon – oregano, dried, 1/8 teaspoon – black pepper, ground, 3 medium – carrot, 2 cup broccoli florets, 2 cup watermelon
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take the basil, oregano, thyme and knead them together. Spread onto a baking lined sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
3. Wait for the crust to cool and then add the cheese, sour cream, onion powder, garlic powder, sea salt, basil, oregano, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Blend the ingredients together
4. Cut the carrots and broccoli into bite size.
5. Take the crust, transfer on a cutting board and spread cream mixture over the surface. Top the crus with veggies of your choice. Serve with watermelon.
This tasty snack will definitely make everyone a fan of your cooking.