Racking your brain on how to make everyone at home eat veggies? No worries, we have the perfect vegetable recipe, packed with minerals and vitamins.
Ingredients: Tomatoes - 4 chopped, Potato – 2 cubed, Green beans– 7-8 sliced, Carrots– 2 chopped, Capsicum - 1 chopped, Cauliflower florets – ½ cup, Green peas- ⅓ cup, Butter- 2 tablespoons, Gingerpaste- 2 teaspoons, Garlic paste- 2 teaspoons, Salt- to taste, Coriander powder- 1 ½ teaspoons, Water- 1 cup, Garam masala- ½ teaspoon, Kasoori methi- 1 teaspoon, crushed, cream- 3-4 tablespoons
1. Take chopped tomatoes and salt in a pressure cooker. Cook on medium for 2 whistles. Cool and puree.
2. Steam the veggies.
3. Heat the butter in a pan on medium heat. Add ginger paste and garlic paste. Saute.
4. Add prepared tomato puree. Cook till all the moisture evaporates and add salt and coriander powder. Cook for a minute and add water.
5. Simmer for 4-5 minutes and add steamed veggies. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add garam masala and crushed kasoori methi. Mix well.
7. Add cream, stir and serve.
This recipe will surely leave everyone begging for more, so whip it up today!