You can now make veg noodles quickly and easily at home using this recipe. These veg noodles are made using maida noodles, which are rich in carbohydrates, proteins and dietary fibre.
Ingredients: 150 gm Chinese noodles, 1 carrot julienned, 2-3 spring onions finely chopped, 8-10 French beans thinly sliced diagonally, 1 capsicum finely julienned, 2-3 cloves finely chopped, ½ inch ginger finely chopped, 2 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp finely chopped celery, 2 tbsp oil, salt and black pepper powder.
1. Heat water to cook the noodles. Add salt and a little oil in it.
2. Add the noodles into the water and cook till the noodles are just done. Strain using a colander, rinse with cold water and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan, add the ginger and garlic and stir on high flame for a few seconds.
4. Add the spring onions and sauté till they turn translucent.
5. Add the veggies, toss and sauté till all the vegetables are cooked.
6. Reduce the flame to medium and keep stir frying the vegetables.
7. Add the soy sauce, chopped celery, salt and pepper. Stir well and add the noodles.
8. Keep tossing and stirring to ensure all ingredients have mixed well.
9. Remove from flame and serve hot.
You can use this recipe to quickly prepare delicious and healthy veg noodles at home. So why not give it a try today?