Veg Seekh Kabab
Veg Seekh Kebab is an exotic dish. The presence of several vegetables makes the dish rich in terms of nutrients. Potato is the prime element which is a good source of carbohydrates, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6, Potassium and Magnesium. Apart from this, you would also get to consume soya chunks which are rich in calcium, protein and iron.
Ingredients: 3 medium potatoes, 1 ½ cups soya chunks, ½ cup green peas, 1 Tbsp. ginger paste, salt, 1 Tbsp. coriander powder, ½ Tbsp. garam masala, red chili powder, coarsely crushed powder, roasted besan, 2 Tbsp. oil.
1. You need to first steam the green peas and potatoes.
2. Now, add soya to hot water and allow it to get softened. Squeeze the access water using your hands.
3. Next step is to dry roast the flour.
4. Take the veggies and mash them with the addition of ginger garlic paste and soya.
5. Take all the other ingredients apart from oil. Mix them well. Dough type material would be formed.
6. Divide the dough into 9 equal portions.
7. Roll the portions on skewers and place them in the grill at 220 degree. Keep them in the grill for a minimum of 20 minutes. Serve with mint chutney.
This is a fascinating recipe which should be tasted right away!