Veg Spring Roll
Veg Spring Roll is a tasty recipe which would be loved by all. The presence of veggies makes this dish quite classy. Cabbage is one of the prime ingredients which offer calcium, Vitamin B-6 and Vitamin C. Moreover, carrot is also used in the dish that adds Vitamin A, potassium and magnesium. You can treat with this recipe during lunch time.
Ingredients: 3 cups shredded cabbage, 1 medium carrot, ¼ cup capsicum, 1 sprigs of spring onions, 1-2 tbsp olive oil, 1-2 tbsp soya sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar, ½ tbsp pepper powder, salt, 1 cup oil for deep frying, 1 cup cooked noodles.
1. You need to first add oil to a hot pan and sauté the spring onion whites. Now, add the veggies except onion greens.
2. You need to keep the flame high until the content grows crunchy.
3. Add soya sauce and vinegar. Saute it well.
4. Now, add onion greens, salt and pepper.
5. If you wish to add noodles, then boil and rinse them well. Add them to the fried veggies and fry them for a min.
6. The next step is to place a damn cloth over the frozen sheets for atleast 6-7 minutes.
7. You need to spread one wrapper and drop a spoonful of stuffing. Roll one edge towards the inner side so that the stuffing is covered. Now, bring sides in the middle. Dampen the left over edge and seal it by rolling the wrapper.
8. Heat oil and add the rolls to fry until they turn golden.
9. Serve hot along with ketchup.
It is an appetizing recipe which should be tried today!