Vegan Strawberry Ice Cream
This Vegan Strawberry Ice Cream is made using strawberries, yogurt and bananas, which are rich in nutritional content. While strawberries are rich in dietary fibre, Vitamin C; yogurt offers protein and calcium. Bananas have high content of potassium, dietary fibre, Vitamin C and Vitamin B6.
Ingredients: 1 cup chopped frozen strawberries, ¼ cup almond yogurt, 2 large ripe bananas sliced and frozen, 1 tsp. lemon juice
1. Soak the almonds for 4 hours and then peel them. Set aside.
2. Mix the bananas with the lemon juice and then freeze them along with the strawberries.
3. Next, puree the almonds and strawberries into a smooth mixture in a blender.
4. Add bananas and blend till the mixture looks fluffy.
5. Transfer the mix into a container and freeze for 2-3 hours and serve.
This vegan strawberry ice cream is perfect for dessert. So go ahead and make it at home today!