Vegetable Pad Thai
Give this nutritious dose of nutrients to your kids when they shy away from vegetables and make their day!
Ingredients: 1/4 tsp. – vinegar, white wine,1/4 cup – coconut amino, 3 tablespoon – ketchup, 3 tablespoon – maple syrup, pure, 2 clove – garlic,1/4 teaspoon – cayenne or red pepper, 1/4 teaspoon – red pepper/chili flakes, 5 small – zucchini, 2 tablespoon – sesame oil, 2 tablespoon – butter, unsalted,1/2 cup, pieces or slices – mushrooms, white, 3 clove – garlic, • 1/2 medium – bell pepper, red, 5 stalk – green onion, 2 medium – carrot,2 large – egg,1 cup – walnuts, chopped, 1 stalk – green onion
1. Whisk together vinegar, coconut amino, ketchup, maple syrup, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes in a bowl and make a sauce.
2. Take 2 tsp. of oil in a skillet. Cook zucchini noodles for 2 minutes with some salt.
3. Melt few tsps. Of oil and add mushrooms, garlic and bell pepper.
4. Add some sea salt and cook over medium flame.
5. Add carrots and onion and cook for few minutes.
6. Add eggs and cook them, stirring.
7. Add sauce and noodles, simmer and serve after garnishing with nuts.
Your kids will definitely love this twist to vegetables!