Poha is tasty and can be prepared easily. Just make sure that you have the veggie handy to zest up the health quotient of the breakfast. The peanuts and peas give the protein. Serve it with curd garnished with chaat masala.
To Make Vegetable Poha
1) Wash poha thoroughly with water, drain well, and keep aside.
2) Heat oil in a deep wok, add mustards and allow those to splutter.
3) Add peanuts and sauté until they get roasted nicely.
4) Add onions and chilies and sauté until the onions turn golden brown.
5) Add grated potatoes, carrots, and peas and curry leaves and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes or until the veggies lose their raw flavor.
6) Sprinkle turmeric powder and season with salt.
7) Mix in poha Stir well and cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
8) Turn off the heat and add lemon juice. Give a quick mix. 1
Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves. Easy to prepare, good taste, try it today and share with your friends.