Veggie Lunch Wrap
This recipe is quite easy and can be prepared without any hassle. Veggie Lunch Wrap would be loved by everyone in your family since it has different flavors. Carrot is a primary ingredient which adds Vitamin A, potassium and Vitamin B-6. Moreover, cottage cheese in used in the dish which offers calcium, protein and Vitamin B-12.
Ingredients: 3 tbsp sunflower seeds, 2 small carrots, small red onion, quarter bell pepper, spinach leaves, ginger, 100g grated cottage cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper, tortilla wraps, lemon zest.
1. Roast the sunflower seeds in a pan using oil/fat until golden brown.
2. Now, peel and grate the carrots. Moreover, wash and dice the bell pepper.
3. Next step is to peel the onion and cut in thin rings. Also, wash and drain the spinach.
4. Now, wash the beam sprouts with cold water and let them dry.
5. Peel the ginger and grate it. To this add cottage cheese, Greek yogurt and lemon zest. Mix it well.
6. Spread the dressing mixture onto the wraps. Lay out the spinach leaves over the top.
7. Now, place the carrots, paprika, bean sprouts and onions in a wide line down the middle and drop the roasted sunflower seeds on top.
8. Season it using salt and pepper and fold the wraps a little on both sides. Also, roll it from the bottom as tightly as possible.
9. Cut the wraps into halves.
Try this recipe today to please everyone!