Introduce a dish full of veggies that looks tempting and at the same time is loved by everyone. This dish is full of potatoes, tomatoes, red bell peppers, onion and paneer. Potato is rich in carbohydrates, paneer in calcium and protein. More than just a tasty culinary plant, onion contains natural sugar, vitamins A, B6, C and E, minerals such as sodium, potassium, iron and dietary fibre. In addition, onions are a good source of folic acid. So, present this super healthy dish and relish it!
Ingredients: 1 and 1/2 bowl coriander mint chutney, 5-6 boiled baby potatoes, 1 large onion diced, 1 large tomato diced (seeds not to be included), 2 red capsicum diced, 200 gms paneer cut into medium cubes, 2 tbsp roasted gram flour, oil
1. Make a marinade using mint chutney and roasted gram flour. Mix it well.
2. Add all the veggies and paneer into the marinade and coat them well.
3. After about an hour, take the skewers and put veggies one by one in sequence, first baby potato, then tomato, onion, paneer and capsicum.
4. On a grill pan, sprinkle some oil, and put all the skewers in it. Cover the pan with a lid.
5. Once grilled on one side, grill it on the other side too, till the colour changes to a little golden brown.
Serve hot with ketchup.