Veggies And Cheese Sandwich
Breakfast or snack or those munchies that sometimes drives you crazy. We’ve all been there. One simple solution? Make food fun! This simple technique can save a whole lot of time and also ensures eating super healthy food! One such mega recipe is this sandwich. Filled with corn, bell peppers, beetroot and yoghurt, this is an excellent source of daily nutrition intake in terms of proteins, vitamins and carbohydrates! Cheese is an excellent source of calcium and minerals. So, here is how you can make it.
Ingredients: 3 brown bread slices, 1/2 each red and yellow bell peppers, 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels, 1 small beetroot, 1 cup fresh unflavored yoghurt, salt and chaat masala to taste, 1-2 tsp red chilli powder, pepper, butter, mozzarella cheese as needed
1. Chop both red and yellow bell peppers finely. Also, grate the beetroot.
2. In a wide bowl, add fresh yoghurt and season it with salt, pepper and chaat masala.
3. Add chopped bell peppers, grated beetroot, corn kernels and give it a good mix to incorporate everything with the yoghurt.
4. Now, put a pan on low heat and add butter so it melts.
5. Cut all the sides of the bread slices and toast them in the pan.
6. Now, add the slaw made earlier on to each slice to form a double-decker sandwich.
7. Grate a good amount of cheese on top of the sandwich and cover the lid for 2-3 minutes. This helps melt the cheese. You can also microwave the sandwich for a minute.
Serve with tomato sauce and enjoy this dish!