Versatile and Tasty Paneer Bhurji
Paneer is one of the most nutritious, calcium and protein rich ingredient in a vegetarian diet. Try this easy to make paneer bhurji today!
Ingredients: Paneer, 1 tbsp oil, ¼ tsp cumin seeds, 1 onion finely chopped, ¼ tsp grated ginger, ½ cup capsicum finely chopped, corriander a pinch of garam masala and amchur powder.
1. Crumble some paneer and keep aside.
2. Add oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
3. When the seeds crackle, add onion. Sauté.
4. Add ginger and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add tomato, salt, and turmeric.
6. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add capsicum and fry till it turns soft.
8. Add a pinch of garam masala and amchur powder.
9. Mix well and add crumbled paneer.
10. Cook for 2 more minutes and garnish with chopped coriander.
Paneer Bhurji is ready!