Vitamin Enriched Cold Pasta Salad
If you want to say goodbye to cough, cold and other infections, then this immune-booster salad is perfect. This is an interesting combination of Vitamin A, E and C rich ingredients.
To make this Healthy Cold Pasta Salad:
1. Take 1 cup of boiled pasta of your choice. Boil the pasta as per the pack instructions.
2. Blanch ¼ cup broccoli florets.
3. Take a big bowl. Mix in the blanched broccoli with ¼ cup chopped pineapple, ¼ cup chopped black grapes, 2 tbsp shredded cabbage, 2 tbsp boiled sweet corn kernels, 2 tbsp grated carrots and 2 tbsp chopped almonds. Refrigerate for some time.
4. Make the salad dressing with 2 tbsp pineapple puree, salt and pepper powder.
5. Mix in the salad with the dressing. Toss well and serve.
Pineapple will give this salad a lovely taste.