Vitamin Rich Carrot Paneer Toast
If you are looking for a vitamin rich breakfast that is ready in a jiffy, then try this yummy carrot and paneer toast. This vitamin A, fibre, and iron booster is a perfect breakfast option.
Ingredients: ¾ cup grated carrot, ½ cup crumbled paneer, 1 tbsp finely chopped tomato, 1 tbsp butter, salt, some coriander, whole wheat bread slices.
1. Combine grated carrot, crumbled paneer, chopped tomato, butter, salt, and some coriander.
2. Mix well and spread a portion of the mixture on a whole wheat bread slice.
3. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 150 degrees for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and cut it into your kid’s favourite shape.
5. Garnish with little drops of ketchup.
This is also an ideal evening snack. Try this health booster carrot paneer toast today and relish it with gusto.