Wholesome Atta Ladoos
Atta Ladoos are a great traditional snack. It is made with healthy whole wheat flour and ghee to give your body the much-needed boost of energy. You can load the ladoos with as many nuts as you like, to add more protein, fibre, and energy.
Ingredients: 1 cup ghee, 1 ½ cup of whole wheat flour, 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 tsp cardamom powder, and ½ cup crushed nuts, raisins.
1. Take a heavy bottomed pan and heat ghee.
2. Add whole wheat flour and roast in the ghee at medium heat.
3. Keep stirring continuously to avoid burning the flour.
4. Once the flour gets roasted and changes colour, take it off the flame.
5. Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder, and crushed nuts. Mix well.
6. Let the mixture cool completely and then make ladoos.
7. Put 1 raisin on top when still warm on each laddoo and store.
A wholesome snack is ready!