Yum Yum Cauliflower Tots
For all those kids who are fussy eaters and aversive to cauliflower, here is a great recipe that will mask the flavor of cauliflower very tastefully.
To make delicious cauliflower tots
1. Steam 2 ½ cup grated cauliflower and squeeze lightly to remove excess water.
2. Mix in 2 lightly beaten eggs, 1 finely chopped onion, ½ cup parmesan cheese, 1 cup bread crumbs, chopped coriander, and salt and pepper.
3. Mix all ingredients and make small tots (flattened and elongated little patties).
4. Place tots in a greased baking tray, spray some oil and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
5. Turn over the tots, spray some more oil and bake for another 10 minutes.
These tots are a tea time hit and your little tot will love it with a dash of his favorite ketchup.