Yum Yum Paneer Kheer
Through this paneer kheer you will be able to get a protein and calcium rich dish. This kheer tastes great both hot and cold. Add your favourite nuts to this and make it even more nutritious.
Ingredients: 3 cups of full fat boiled milk, 4 tbsp sugar, 1 cup freshly grated paneer, a pinch of cardamom powder, juliennes of almonds and pistachio..
1. Take full fat boiled milk and add sugar to it.
2. Bring to boil and let it simmer for 5-7 minutes to get a thicker consistency.
3. Keep stirring. Turn off the heat and let the milk cool completely.
4. Add freshly grated paneer and a pinch of cardamom powder.
5. Refrigerate for 1 hour and garnish with juliennes of almonds and pistachio.
You can even use freshly made homemade paneer to make this kheer even more nutritious and healthy.