Yummy Apple And Carrot Sandwiches
Carrot is crunchy, tasty and highly nutritious. It is good source of Vitamin A, fiber, Vitamin K, Potassium and antioxidants. Apple is also high in fiber, Vitamin C and antioxidants. Cheese is an excellent source of protein, calcium, Vitamin A and many other vitamins and minerals. So, in short, this sandwich is loaded with goodness and health benefits.
Ingredients: 3 bread slices
For Apple spread: 1 grated apple, 1 tsp cheese spread, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper.
For Carrot spread: ¾ cup grated carrot, 2 tsp cheese spread, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper.
1. Mix all the ingredients of apple spread and carrot spread separately. Add pepper (more or less) according to your kid’s preference.
2. Apply apple spread on one slice of bread.
3. Cover with another slice of bread.
4. Spread a layer of carrot spread on the second slice.
5. Cover with third slice of bread.
6. Repeat to make more sandwiches.
Make these easy and delicious sandwiches as an evening snack or as a lunch box meal.